Ingredients for 8 people
1 bunch of smooth parsley
1 bunch dill
1 bunch chervil
1 bunch of chives
150 g of creme fraiche
2 tbsp breadcrumbs
about 12 - 16 large kohlrabi leaves
1 knife tip of soda powder
1.2 kg salmon trout fillets (boned)
Steaming basket (Asiamarkt)
200 ml fish stock
50 ml Pinot Blanc
6 stalks tarragon
- Wash herbs, dry well, peel off leaves and finely chop. Cut the chives into small rolls. Mix the crème fraiche, add the chopped herbs and breadcrumbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the hard stems from the kohlrabi leaves, add the leaves with soda (to keep them green) in boiling water for 30 seconds, remove and chill cold. Dab dry with kitchen paper. Each 2 leaves slightly overlapping merge, so that they are slightly larger than a fish fillet all around. Brush thinly with the herb paste.
- Season each salmon trout fillet with salt and pepper and place on the cabbage leaves coated with herb paste. Break in the sides and roll up to roll-up. Tie with kitchen yarn like a packet. Store fish packets overnight in the refrigerator or process directly.
- Fill the bottom of the pot with the ingredients for the steaming sauce (1 cm high) and bring to the boil, place the fish packets in the steaming basket or on a round wire rack and cook, covered, for 8 - 10 minutes.
200 g parsley roots, cleaned and sliced
100 g shallots, diced
300 ml dry Pinot Blanc
1 bay leaf
1 tsp white peppercorns
400 ml fish stock
250 ml whipped cream
1 tsp sugar
- Boil parsley roots and shallots with wine in a saucepan, add bay leaf and peppercorns and boil the liquid in half. Fill up with fish stock and reduce the liquid to half again.
- Drain the reduced liquid through a strainer and remove the vegetables and spices. Fill the liquid with the whipped cream and cook for 15 minutes over medium heat. Season with salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon of sugar and set aside.
Glazed spring vegetables
3 carrots with a little green, quartered in length
8 thin sticks of white and green asparagus, peeled and halved
8 sticks of spring onions, only green and light green part
4 radishes with green
16 thick green bean kernels
16 small, young potatoes in the shell
1 Beetroot, cooked on salt bed in a refractory form in the oven at 150 ° C (top heat) until the skin throws bubbles; peeled and cut into pens
500 ml vegetable stock
6 tablespoons butter
Fleur de Sel
- Wash and peel vegetables as indicated, or peel and if necessary shape them. That can already happen the day before. Then store in the fridge. Potatoes and bean kernels are cooked separately and warmed only before serving.
- Cook the beans in some vegetable stock, then remove the silvery pellicle. Carefully peel kohlrabi. Cut the Mairübchen and kohlrabi into 1 cm thick slices. Stipe the slices evenly (about 1/2 cm wide). Cook potatoes in bowl in salted water. Let it steam.
- Heat butter in a wide, flat saucepan. First kohlrabi and Mairübchenstifte, then white asparagus, carrots and greens, spring onions, green asparagus, finally Radieschenhälften with green in the butter gradually sauté, and always with some vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Cook together for about 10 - 15 minutes. Finally, warm halved boiled potatoes and bean seeds.
- Heat red beets in a little butter.
- Season well-cooked vegetables with Fleur de Sel. In the oven at 60 ° C on a baking tray under cling film and adding some ...