Nieder-Flörsheimer Frauenberg (Women’s mountain of Nieder-Flörsheim)
Of nuns and damsels
Women were once in charge here: the site was first mentioned in a document in 1290 with the name "an frauwenhalten". Originally, the hill was owned by a nunnery. Riesling and Pinot Noir vines grow on loess and limestone. Benches and a table at the "Fräulein von Flersheim" trullo can be used for a rest. In summer, roses bloom lushly there. The red vineyard hut at the Goldbergbrunnen is partly catered for.
> Info about the trullo "Fräulein von Flersheim", owned by Weingut Beyer-Bähr: https://www.tourenplaner-rheinland-pfalz.de/de/punkt/veranstaltungsort/weinbergshaeuschen-trullo-frl.-v.-flersheim/54980916/
> Info about the Wingertheisje at the Goldbergbrunnen: https://tacheles-landrestaurant.de/wingertsheisje/
> To all hiking and biking tours of Flösrheim-Dalsheim: https://www.floersheimdalsheim.de/og/freizeit-tourismus/rad-wandern-gps-touren/