It must be tasty
1. Wash the potatoes and cook them softly in a large pot of water for about 20 minutes.
2. Quarter the dates, sauté in a pot of hot olive oil with salt, sugar and garlic. Add the pumpkin apple chutney. Bring to a boil briefly. Set aside and let cool.
3. Peel the potatoes, squeeze through the potato press and leave to evaporate on a baking sheet. Add the egg, the wild herbs pesto and part of the flour to the potatoes. Season with salt and freshly grated nutmeg.
4. Knead all the ingredients to a smooth dough, the dough should not stick too much to the hands, but still be well mouldable. Use a little more or less flour as needed.
5. Make a finger-thick roll out of the dough on a floured work surface and cut into pieces about 15 mm wide. Cover the finished gnocchi covered with a kitchen towel for about 10 minutes.
6. Add the wild herbs gnocchi in a simmering salted water for about 3-5 minutes, let the gnocchi in the no longer simmering water. The wild herbs gnocchi are even as soon as they swim at the water surface.
7. Melt the butter in a hot pan, lift the wild herbs gnocchi out of the water with a slotted spoon, drain and swirl directly in the hot butter. The wild herbs Gnocchi like to salt a little more and possibly pepper.
8. Serve the gnocchi on the cold tomato pumpkin apple bed and serve immediately.
9. Depending on your mood, serve some wild herbs and pesto.
Source: blog post It must be tasty