Also known as:
Peace cross, fruit trees and heat-loving vines
This single vineyard is located east of Bingen-Dromersheim, on the western flank of the Jakobsberg.
At the top of the mountain: a pilgrimage monastery with a history dating back over 300 years and still inhabited by monks. The Klosterweg is a direct pedestrian link between the village and the monastery. Hikers and mountain bikers will find beautiful resting places with a view, including one stop at the peace cross. Fruit trees flank the paths. The name of the single vineyard was first coined in 1951 as a catchy collective term. Heavy loam and clay soils offer ideal conditions for heat-loving vines such as Chardonnay or Scheurebe.
> Information about Jakobsberg Monastery: https://bistummainz.de/einrichtungen/kloster-jakobsberg/kloster/das-kloster/