The name derives from the word dove house. The dovecotes, whose furnishings belonged to the privileges of the nobility, were often in the open air. The huts of the vineyard keepers are referred to here as a dovecote.
It is believed that the occurrence of the bird in this area has led to the naming of the situation.
These paths often lead to a mill and are just so wide that just a donkey can go with a sack on it.
The name of the singular is due to the unusually high sum as an expression of general appreciation to watch. It may even be that here is the actual purchase price.
The designation of a hallway with this name rarely indicates the precious metal, but rather is an expression of general appreciation.
The location is an old possession of the compartment St. John in the Rheingau.
The naming of this location indicates an old clearing area.
The name of the location leads back to the sanctuary dedicated to St. Lawrence. This stands on the site of the defunct settlement Bergen
The location was mentioned in 1303 with the name "amme Steynwingarten". The name Steinert was created by the contraction and refers to the soil quality.
As always in Rheinhessen, this name comes from the southern position of the vineyards.
You need assistance with a booking or have another question? We're here to help!
Stay up to date!