Historisches Rathaus  und Kirche

The historic town hall and the protestant church of Mettenheim are two particularly beautiful buildings in Rheinhessen. The town hall in the centre of Mettenheim dates from the 2nd half of the 16th century and has survived all the destruction of the 30 Years War. The parish church was built between 1748-1756 by master bricklayer Blattner from Osthofen and consecrated in 1756. Under the church is the Wartenberg family crypt.

show on map

Contact details:

Historisches Rathaus

Hauptstra├če 2

67582 Mettenheim

Internet: http: //

Contact details:

Historisches Rathaus

Hauptstra├če 2

67582 Mettenheim


Internet: http: //