Located in the eponymous district called Herrnsheimer Castle stands on the remains of a 1460 created castle. From 1711 a baroque castle was built there, which was heavily damaged in 1792. During the reconstruction, the present castle was built in the Empiric style of the Prince of Dalberg with rare franz. Paper wallpapers and library tower. Around the castle was an English garden with meadow pieces, woodland, pond and island as well as an orangery. Furthermore, the "Green Salon" is used as a wedding room.
The castle can only be searched as part of a guided tour. The castle park is publicly accessible.
For groups on request by appointment in advance at the Tourist Information Worms. Public guided tours April to October always on the third Sunday of the month, 10.30 am for single guests and small groups without advance notice.